RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] renaming Common

  • Eric Beaudoin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      At 05:20 2004.07.03, Paul W. King wrote:
      >From: "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
      >
      >So, you're saying that there isn't a way, in the dataset, to rename Common
      >to XXXX?
      >
      >Paul W. King
      >TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

      Yea, sorry, I should have been clearer. There is only minimal support for the language object. Not even sure if .MOD or .FORGET works for those.

      I don't think any of the global tags work there, including OUTPUTNAME which would have done what you are looking for I think (rename the language displayed).

      Hope that helps.

      P.S. I might be wrong though (it happens often). You might want to test .MOD, .COPY=, .FORGET and OUTPUTNAME and prove me wrong.

      √Čric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
      <mailto:beaudoer@...>