RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] renaming Common

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
      So, you're saying that there isn't a way, in the dataset, to rename Common
      to XXXX?

      Paul W. King
      TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2004
        At 05:20 2004.07.03, Paul W. King wrote:
        >From: "Paul W. King" <paulking.rhochi@...>
        >
        >So, you're saying that there isn't a way, in the dataset, to rename Common
        >to XXXX?
        >
        >Paul W. King
        >TM SB, OGL/PL Chimp, Data Tamarin, BoD

        Yea, sorry, I should have been clearer. There is only minimal support for the language object. Not even sure if .MOD or .FORGET works for those.

        I don't think any of the global tags work there, including OUTPUTNAME which would have done what you are looking for I think (rename the language displayed).

        Hope that helps.

        P.S. I might be wrong though (it happens often). You might want to test .MOD, .COPY=, .FORGET and OUTPUTNAME and prove me wrong.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>