Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] deities.lst: DOMAINS

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2004
      Look for the DOMAIN tag in class.lst. In the docs under specific files, class file.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
        <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > Look for the DOMAIN tag in class.lst. In the docs under specific
        files, class file.

        > Tir Gwaith
        > LST Chimp

        I'm not sure this does what I want. I have n'anga (think cleric) as a
        class. One of the types of orisha (spirit) that they can revere
        (worship) are the elemental orisha. If one of them chooses, for
        instance, to revere the air orisha, then they are required to choose
        Air as one of their domains, and can choose the other one from the set
        of Earth, Fire, and Water. This is per deity, basically, not per
        class. Does my request make more sense now? Sort of like if Pelor
        *required* you to take Good as one of your domains.

        Randy...