deities.lst: DOMAINS

  • Randy Shipp
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2 3:14 PM
      Is there are way to require that one of the character's domain choices
      be a certain choice? I've got an Air Spirit, for instance, with a
      domains listing of "Air (required), Earth, Fire, Water"

      Randy...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2 7:04 PM
        Look for the DOMAIN tag in class.lst. In the docs under specific files, class file.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5 4:18 PM
          <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
          > Look for the DOMAIN tag in class.lst. In the docs under specific
          files, class file.

          > Tir Gwaith
          > LST Chimp

          I'm not sure this does what I want. I have n'anga (think cleric) as a
          class. One of the types of orisha (spirit) that they can revere
          (worship) are the elemental orisha. If one of them chooses, for
          instance, to revere the air orisha, then they are required to choose
          Air as one of their domains, and can choose the other one from the set
          of Earth, Fire, and Water. This is per deity, basically, not per
          class. Does my request make more sense now? Sort of like if Pelor
          *required* you to take Good as one of your domains.

          Randy...