RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: How to make Turn Undead depend on dei ty chosen?

  • Benjamin Pew
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 2002
      I'm not sure if you have to use ADD or not. For feats that involve variables
      you have to use the chooser, but I'm not sure about SAs. Yes, variables can
      be accessed in other files. For an example, look at the feat Extra Turning.
      It adds to the Turn Undead variable.

      I think you could do the BONUS|VAR|Turn Level bit in your deity list, but
      I'm not sure.

      The usual delimiter for the % functionality is a pipe (|), but this is a
      special case when accessing a variable.

      I would not like the variable name to be changed. Variable names should be
      short. "Daily Turn/Rebuke Count" would be a pain to type in a bunch of
      places, and prone to typos and such. It's a description, not a name.