Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
      Try CHOOSE:FEAT=<feat name/TYPE>

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > Is there any way to get the list of owned feats when using CHOICE in a
      > custom feat? (It's for Magical Artisan from PGtF).
      >
      > I'm trying CHOICE:FEAT|Type=ItemCreation but this shows feats that the
      > character is qualified to select, not owned.

    • David Artiga
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004
        Already tried.

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 11, 2008
          --- = Nothing?

          Eric, did you mean to send a blank?

          ~ Andrew Maitland (LegacyKing)
          "Quick-Silverback Tracker Monkey"

        • Eric C Smith
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 11, 2008
            Well, some times I have nothing to say . . . :-)

            Eric

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 19, 2011

              Interesting. Well, you've successfully sent two messages to the group. Congrats. Feel free to ask
              questions on how to make PCGen Homebrew sets and make things work for you.

              Cheers,

              On 8/19/2011 6:10 PM, Charlie Whipple wrote:
              > it said to send a message here to start sending messages to the group

            • Henk Slaaf
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 7, 2012
                Don't click this. It is a virus.

                Best,