Feat to change the key ability for a skill

  • nerfherder1967
    Message 1 of 4 , May 16 4:23 PM

      I'd like to create a feat to change the key ability for a skill (e.g.
      to change the key ability for Climb from STR to DEX). Does anyone
      have any ideas how to do this?

      Thanks,
      Liam
    • Ed Beckwith
      Message 2 of 4 , May 16 6:28 PM
        I think....

        CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|STAT.STR|1

        BONUS:SKILL|LIST|(STRMAXDEX)-STR

        Could be wrong

      • Barak
        Message 3 of 4 , May 16 6:32 PM
          > From: Ed Beckwith [mailto:Sardonicus@...]
          >
          > I think....
          >
          > CHOOSE:SKILLSNAMED|STAT.STR|1
          >
          > BONUS:SKILL|LIST|(STRMAXDEX)-STR

          Close. :)

          That will choose the better of the two.

          If you want to do a straight substitution, it would be
          BONUS:SKILL|LIST|DEX-STR. Note however, that the OS will still show STR as
          the relevant attribute even though it will be using your DEX mod instead.

          Barak
          ~ PCGen BoD
          ~ OS Silverback
        • nerfherder1967
> [...]