[UA] v2 of Spell Point Variant

  • andargor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 3:36 PM
      Ok, it's still very ugly, but this covers the base classes.

      I've had to fudge the caster level using class levels. Is there any
      way to get the caster level associated with one class? E.g. Wizard
      13/Archmage 2 = caster level 15 for the purposes of Spell Points.

      I looked at the code, and it seems there is a tag for
      CASTERLEVEL.TOTAL, but not CASTERLEVEL.classname.

      Right now, Archmage has to be added in manually to add to the Wizard
      caster level.

      Andargor