Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Digest Number 711

  • Troy Daniels
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2004

      >Message: 4
      > Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 06:00:53 -0400
      > From: "Barak" <barak@...>
      >Subject: RE: Spells known same as another class
      >
      >Hmmm, or it might be SPELLLIST:1|Druid
      >
      >Barak
      >~PCGen BoD
      >~OS Silverback

      That worked. Thanks.

      It also found the following error, which I've reproduced without using any
      of my custom files. Using 5.6.0, load the SRD. Start the debug
      console. Create a new character, true neutral Dwarf with one level of
      druid. Go to the spells tab and expand the known spells so that the first
      level spells are listed. Go to the sources tab, click unload all and then
      load. I get the following backtrace after clicking load:

      java.lang.NullPointerException
      at pcgen.core.spell.Spell.levelForKeyContains(Spell.java:580)
      at pcgen.core.Globals.getSpellsIn(Globals.java:1865)
      at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoSpells$SpellModel.resetModel(InfoSpells.java:2039)
      at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoSpells$SpellModel.access$5000(InfoSpells.java:1944)
      at
      pcgen.gui.tabs.InfoSpells.createAvailableModel(InfoSpells.java:1909)
      and many more stack frames.

      I'm not sure how important this is. The simple workaround is to exit pcgen
      instead of unloading and loading whenever I change my custom source files.

      Troy