Touch AC Funny-ness

  • Emily Smirle
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2004
      Writing up a prestige class with a quirky little ability that I'm not
      sure how to code in...

      The class gets to add their INT bonus to Touch AC, but only to a maximum
      of their regular AC (including armor, deflection, natural armor, etc).

      So say Bob has an INT bonus of +4, a DEX bonus of +2, and is wearing
      Leather Armor for +2 AC. His regular AC is 14, and normally his touch AC
      would be 12. However, because he has this class ability, he actually has
      a touch AC of 14. If Bob got a chain Shirt instead of his leather armor,
      he'd have an AC of 16 (+2 dex +4 armor) and a touch AC (+2 dex, +4 Int).

      Anyone have a clue?

      --
      Soylant Clear: Clearly less people, Clearly less fat.