Re: Adding spells to a class list via feat

  • brainface_mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11 1:25 PM
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-
      gwaith@l...> wrote:
      > The syntax you want is SPELLLEVEL:CLASS|Sorcerer=1|xxx
      > [snip]
      > Tir Gwaith
      > LST Chimp

      pretty much what I did. I made up an .pcc file with some test
      feats/spell mods and uploaded it to pcgen-files-need help with

      It looks like anything that adds a spell to a specific class just
      doesn't work? (anything that *I've* tried, at least) I was hoping
      someone might think of another workaround...

      Also, modding a spell to use CLASSES=ALL[] seems to ignore the
      prerequisite... :/ i

      eh... I'm putting up a bug report as soon as I can get a sourceforge
      ID working ;)