Favored Class

  • rthornton13
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9, 2004
      Is there anything that actually *uses* the FAVOREDCLASS tag. I don't
      mean the usage in the racial lst files, I mean in the user can see
      it, program does something because of it way?
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2004
        Yes, XP values for next level display on the class tab.

        At least they did when I was testing stuff for 5.5.6??

        I'm not sure if a OS token was ever created.

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp