RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Encyclopedia Arcane Mispelling

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2004
      No Darkon, there is actually an extra "a" in there look at the book
      title again ;P

      http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/detail.php?qsID=434&qsSeries=Encyclopa
      edia

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein