Encyclopedia Arcane Mispelling

  • Darkon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2004
      Just a little note about a spelling error in the "Encyclopedia
      Arcane" titles: they are actually spelled "Encyclopaedia Arcane".
      This should be corrected since I've been bopped on the head about it
      when I was makeing up the files for Enchantment, Nymphology, and Fey
      Magic.
    • Paul Grosse
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 8, 2004
        No Darkon, there is actually an extra "a" in there look at the book
        title again ;P

        http://www.mongoosepublishing.com/detail.php?qsID=434&qsSeries=Encyclopa
        edia

        Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
        PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
        ICQ: 14397299
        AO: Nylan
        Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

        "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
        keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein