[BUG 5.6] misc. stuff

  • Dennis Perry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 1:22 PM
      Hello all,

      I have noticed several errors in the pcgen lst files. I have tried to
      compare these errors to the errata, but I may have missed something
      so I would appreciate some feedback. This is all for 3e and not for
      3.5e, but it may apply to both. Here goes.

      srd_classes_dragon.lst Natural armor for the brass dragon, and
      maybe several others, is off by one. the AC bonus should equal hit
      dice -1.

      srd_equip_artifacts.lst Talisman of Pure Good is misspelled
      as "Talisman of Pure Gold".

      srd_equip_armorshieldsspecific.lst Breastplate of command is
      listed as having a +2 bonus to charisma. This should only be a +2
      bonus to charisma based checks (turning checks, skill checks, etc.)
      not a bonus to the ability itself where it could be used by bards and
      sorcerers to increase spells per day and save DC's.

      srd_spells.lst Resist Elements needs variants of
      Cold|Electricity|Fire|Acid|Sonic similar to protection from elements.

      srd_races*.lst Troll (Aquatic Scrag) is missing, but Ogre
      (Aquatic Merrow) is there.

      Thanks,
      Dennis