Armor as DR (UA Variant Rule)

  • titanhoss
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
      How would you set up a game using Armor as DR from Uneatherd Arcana
      in PCGEN??
      I know I'll have to make manual .lst changes (until coding comes out
      for it as a data set)
    • God
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4, 2004
        I made a Quiver for my campaing and I have a question about
        the CONTAINS tag. What is the difference between those versions
        I found in the PCGen group.

        CONTAINS:1|Arrows (20)=1
        CONTAINS:20|Arrows=20

        Marc
      • Barak
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4, 2004
          > From: God [mailto:cosmos3000@...]
          >
          > I made a Quiver for my campaing and I have a question about
          > the CONTAINS tag. What is the difference between those
          > versions I found in the PCGen group.
          >
          > CONTAINS:1|Arrows (20)=1

          This will hold 1 lb, which can be made up of one of the item "Arrows (20)"

          > CONTAINS:20|Arrows=20

          This will hold 20 lbs which can be made up of up to 20 of the item "Arrows"

          Check the documentaqtion that comes with PCGen for a full explanation of the
          tag and how it works.

          Barak
          ~PCGen BoD
          ~OS Silverback