Armor as DR (UA Variant Rule)

  • titanhoss
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
      How would you set up a game using Armor as DR from Uneatherd Arcana
      in PCGEN??
      I know I'll have to make manual .lst changes (until coding comes out
      for it as a data set)
    • titanhoss
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
          I believe the d20 Modern set uses this. I would look at how that set
          handles it.

          > How would you set up a game using Armor as DR from Unearthed
          > Arcana in PCGEN??
          > I know I'll have to make manual .lst changes (until coding
          > comes out for it as a data set)

        • Paul Grosse
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 2, 2004
            And one more question are you wanting Unearthed Arcana by WotC or Arcana
            Unearthed by Monte Cook? If it's AU then CMP already has this done and
            you can buy it from them and save yourself some time.

            > How would you set up a game using Armor as DR from Uneatherd
            > Arcana in PCGEN??
            > I know I'll have to make manual .lst changes (until coding
            > comes out for it as a data set)

          • God
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2004
              I made a Quiver for my campaing and I have a question about
              the CONTAINS tag. What is the difference between those versions
              I found in the PCGen group.

              CONTAINS:1|Arrows (20)=1
              CONTAINS:20|Arrows=20

              Marc
            • Barak
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 4, 2004

                This will hold 1 lb, which can be made up of one of the item "Arrows (20)"

                > CONTAINS:20|Arrows=20

                This will hold 20 lbs which can be made up of up to 20 of the item "Arrows"

                Check the documentaqtion that comes with PCGen for a full explanation of the
                tag and how it works.

                Barak
                ~PCGen BoD
                ~OS Silverback