5.6 Choosing between class and subclass

  • Ken Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      How would I go about setting a prerequisite that would allow either a
      generalist wizard, or a specific subclass? I know how to code the
      wizard, which is PRECLASS:Wizard, and the subclass
      PRESUBCLASS:1,Illusionist. I'm not entirely sure how to check for one
      or the other. What I am looking for is something along the lines of
      PRECLASS:Wizard OR PRESUBCLASS:1,Illusionist,Evoker. Any help would be
      appreciated. Thank you.

      -Ken
    • Frugal
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        <quote who="Ken Jones">
        > How would I go about setting a prerequisite that would allow either a
        > generalist wizard, or a specific subclass? I know how to code the
        > wizard, which is PRECLASS:Wizard, and the subclass
        > PRESUBCLASS:1,Illusionist. I'm not entirely sure how to check for one
        > or the other. What I am looking for is something along the lines of
        > PRECLASS:Wizard OR PRESUBCLASS:1,Illusionist,Evoker. Any help would be
        > appreciated. Thank you.

        PREMULT:1,[PRECLASS:Wizard],[PRESUBCLASS:1,Illusionist,Evoker]

        --
        regards,
        Frugal