Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Metamagic feat count

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      COUNT[FEATTYPE=Metamagic]

      :)

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > I'm looking for a way to get the number of Metamagic feats that a
      > character has taken from within a feat.lst. I remember seeing
      > something like the OS tag COUNT being used previously as a workaround
      > for the Toughness feat.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Reed
      > QA Lemur
    • rthornton13
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-
        gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > COUNT[FEATTYPE=Metamagic]

        Is this the OS token or is it an undocumented lst tag? That is what I
        remembered seeing in the past. The reason that I am asking is that
        PCGenDocs tracker [850383] deals with OS tokens in lst.

        Thank you for the info... I'll go ahead and use it for my files ;-)

        Reed
        QA Lemur