Metamagic feat count

  • rthornton13
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      I'm looking for a way to get the number of Metamagic feats that a
      character has taken from within a feat.lst. I remember seeing
      something like the OS tag COUNT being used previously as a workaround
      for the Toughness feat.

      Thanks in advance,

      Reed
      QA Lemur
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        COUNT[FEATTYPE=Metamagic]

        :)

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > I'm looking for a way to get the number of Metamagic feats that a
        > character has taken from within a feat.lst. I remember seeing
        > something like the OS tag COUNT being used previously as a workaround
        > for the Toughness feat.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Reed
        > QA Lemur
      • rthornton13
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith" <thoron-tir-
          gwaith@l...> wrote:
          > COUNT[FEATTYPE=Metamagic]

          Is this the OS token or is it an undocumented lst tag? That is what I
          remembered seeing in the past. The reason that I am asking is that
          PCGenDocs tracker [850383] deals with OS tokens in lst.

          Thank you for the info... I'll go ahead and use it for my files ;-)

          Reed
          QA Lemur