Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Prereq for casting as a specific class?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      This is purely off of old memory, so I could be way off...

      Try PRECLASS:1,Spellcaster.Bard=4

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp

      > > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast as a
      > > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
      > > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't exactly
      > > what I want.
      > >
      > > Any ideas?
    • raxx_the_grey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
        > This is purely off of old memory, so I could be way off...
        >
        > Try PRECLASS:1,Spellcaster.Bard=4
        >
        > Tir Gwaith
        > LST Chimp
        >
        > > > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast
        as a
        > > > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
        > > > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't
        exactly
        > > > what I want.
        > > >
        > > > Any ideas?

        Nope, I tried it and it won't even accept 4 levels of Bard. I'm
        assuming that it is looking for a class named "Spellcaster.Bard".
        I'll have to enter a FREQ for this.

        thanks,

        Rax the Grey