Problem with custom Cleric class

  • mcooper7
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      While attempting to create a custom variation on the Cleric class, I
      noticed that character was unable to acquire the full array of
      prepared spells.

      When I create a new spellbook, and start entering prepared spells, I
      can only add up to one short of the total spells I can cast per day,
      excluding domain spells. I get a popup if I try to add more,
      indicating that the remaining slot must be used for a domain spell. If
      I then add a domain spell, trying to add further spells will bring up
      a "maximum spells" dialog.

      The spell grid in the lower right pane correctly indicates spells per day.

      I tried changing the name of the Cleric class in phbclasses.lst and
      phbclassspells.lst, and this produced the same problem.

      So, is this a bug? Anyone know a way around this?