Re: Prereq for casting as a specific class?

  • raxx_the_grey
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "raxx_the_grey"
      <rax_the_grey@h...> wrote:
      > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast as a
      > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
      > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't exactly
      > what I want.
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Rax the Grey

      Hello? Is this thing on?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        This is purely off of old memory, so I could be way off...

        Try PRECLASS:1,Spellcaster.Bard=4

        Tir Gwaith
        LST Chimp

        > > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast as a
        > > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
        > > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't exactly
        > > what I want.
        > >
        > > Any ideas?
      • raxx_the_grey
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
          <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
          > This is purely off of old memory, so I could be way off...
          >
          > Try PRECLASS:1,Spellcaster.Bard=4
          >
          > Tir Gwaith
          > LST Chimp
          >
          > > > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast
          as a
          > > > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
          > > > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't
          exactly
          > > > what I want.
          > > >
          > > > Any ideas?

          Nope, I tried it and it won't even accept 4 levels of Bard. I'm
          assuming that it is looking for a class named "Spellcaster.Bard".
          I'll have to enter a FREQ for this.

          thanks,

          Rax the Grey