Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: flying movement

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31 8:51 AM
      Right, age effects it, among other things, including what publishers haven't dreamt up yet that we try to take into account when planning things out. :p And I should have said "Fly is the only one _so far_ that has subtypes."

      I was trying to keep it simple, Taluron. When I start going into details, I have a tendency to lose people. Therefore, I try and keep things simple on the lists, but give all the gory complications to people that (are crazy/dumb enough to) ask for them in private.

      If you need confirmation on that, just ask Doug. I seem to recall several hours-long phone convo's with him going over details for 5.6.... We went in circles trying to make things as clean as possible. Each work-a-round has its own drawbacks.

      Tir Gwaith
      LST Chimp