Prereq for casting as a specific class?

  • raxx_the_grey
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 28, 2004
      I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast as a
      4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far all I
      can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't exactly what I
      want.

      Any ideas?

      Rax the Grey
    • raxx_the_grey
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "raxx_the_grey"
        <rax_the_grey@h...> wrote:
        > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast as a
        > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
        > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't exactly
        > what I want.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Rax the Grey

        Hello? Is this thing on?
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
          This is purely off of old memory, so I could be way off...

          Try PRECLASS:1,Spellcaster.Bard=4

          Tir Gwaith
          LST Chimp

          > > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast as a
          > > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
          > > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't exactly
          > > what I want.
          > >
          > > Any ideas?
        • raxx_the_grey
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 1, 2004
            <thoron-tir-gwaith@l...> wrote:
            > This is purely off of old memory, so I could be way off...
            >
            > Try PRECLASS:1,Spellcaster.Bard=4
            >
            > Tir Gwaith
            > LST Chimp
            >
            > > > I'm writing up a class that has a prereq of being able to cast
            as a
            > > > 4th level bard, but I can't figure out how to code this. So far
            > > > all I can come up with is PRECLASS:1,Bard=4 but this isn't
            exactly
            > > > what I want.
            > > >
            > > > Any ideas?

            Nope, I tried it and it won't even accept 4 levels of Bard. I'm
            assuming that it is looking for a class named "Spellcaster.Bard".
            I'll have to enter a FREQ for this.

            thanks,

            Rax the Grey