RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Increase DC of specific Spells

  • Ed Beckwith
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 28, 2004
      slightly off topic here... but... how many summon spells are targeted and
      allow a DC? none of the spells labled specifically as summon, (summon
      monster XX, summon Natures Ally XX, and Summon Swarm) allow either a save or
      spell resistance...

      Ed

    • Starrie
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 28, 2004
        It is against dispelling them I believe. I am not 100% sure as it's
        not my character. I am trying to help out my DM since he in unable to
        figure out PCGen :-)

        But that is a good question.

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Ed Beckwith"
        <Sardonicus@S...> wrote:
        > slightly off topic here... but... how many summon spells are
        targeted and
        > allow a DC? none of the spells labled specifically as summon,
        (summon
        > monster XX, summon Natures Ally XX, and Summon Swarm) allow either
        a save or
        > spell resistance...
        >
        > Ed

      • Starrie
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 28, 2004
          Thanks Barak I found it and it even seems to be working. Which for me
          is a slight miracle.

          **Starrie

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Barak" <barak@v...> wrote:
          > CHECK the docs for BONUS:DC
          >
          > Barak
          > ~PCGen BoD
          > ~OS Silverback

        • Barak
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 28, 2004
            Good. I wsa in a rush or would have found it and cut/pasted so you wouldn't
            have had to bother. :p

            Barak
            ~PCGen BoD
            ~OS Silverback