Ki Straps

  • eleran2
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2004
      These items were featured in Sword & Fist for 3.0. My Dm has given
      me these in our 3.5 campaign. I was just wondering if someone had a
      suggestion as to how to code these to work in PCGen. If there is
      some copyright issue and I need to order S&F from CMP, so be it, I
      can do that. Just wondered if anyone had some ideas.

      Ki Straps Cost:5000 use glove slot. Increase DC of Stunning fist
      by +5