Move and Round Up

  • gildenrat
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2004
      I've got a critter that specifies a climb move of /2 its base
      rounded up to the nearest 10. For all of you that love formulas
      this has stumped me.

      MOVECLONE is limited because I have to specify a type of movement
      MOVE doesn't accept variables.

      Currently I am working along the line of:
      MOVE:Climb,0 DEFINE:VAR|Blah|0
      BONUS:VAR|Blah|((MOVEBASE-1)/20).TRUNC*10+10
      BONUS:MOVEADD|TYPE.Climb|Blah

      This isn't ideal as if there is a prexisting climb movement it is
      added to instead of replaced. Any suggestions for the following?

      A way to use MOVECLONE to solve this
      A clean way to use the MOVEADD
      A nicer formula for the round up.

      Thanks in advance gildenrat.