Cleric as a Sorcerer

  • Daniel Salles de Araujo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2004
      Hello, Everyone,

      I'm trying to use the Favored Soul class from the Miniatures
      Handbook with PCGen, but I'm having a lot of trouble using the LST
      Editor. I'll try to edit the .lst files now, because everytime I try
      to create the class with the Editor, I can't add the class to the
      character later.

      I also like to ask to anyone that already worked on this specific
      class, if you could send to me, or help me anyhow, I'll be very
      pleased.

      Thanks in advance,

      Daniel Araujo
      Campinas - Brazil.