412 IndexOutOfBoundsException

  • Phantom of Krankor
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2002
      HELP! I'm migrating some of my custom lst files from 410 (where they
      work fine) to 412. They're broken now! All I get in the debug console
      that's of any use is the following when I try to load or create a new
      character after loading the source:

      OOR - cons
      SCORE=0
      Exception occurred during event dispatching:
      java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: -1, Size: 0

      I have no idea how to even diagnose this!

      I've uploaded the lst files to
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcgen/files/%27Need%20Help%20With%27/List%20Files/masque412_a.zip

      Thanks.

      -Greg G