RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Greyhawk Hit point set up - First timer ?

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
      This can't be done automagically. It has to be manual.

      Settings > Preferences > Hit Points, check User Rolled
      Settings > Preferences > Level Up Options, check Show HP Dialog at Level
      Up

      Then when the chooser comes up after leveling the character choose the
      appropriate value,

      -- david
      Papa-DRB
      Tracker Monkey