Greyhawk Hit point set up - First timer ?

  • Sean Darcy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      Living Greyhawk hit point assignment states; For each additional
      character levels, assign hit points according to the new class by
      taking half the maximum value for the class, add 1 point, and then
      your Con bonus (or penalty).

      How can I add the 1 point afte selecting the average. The average
      set up would have to allow to select 50% plus 1.

      Does anyone know who to do this or is my LG Sourcebook is in error.

      thank you
      Sean
      sdarcy@...
    • blithwyn
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
        When you get the HP chooser, select average+1 instead of average.

        /Rath

        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Sean Darcy"
        <celtic063@y...> wrote:
        > Living Greyhawk hit point assignment states; For each additional
        > character levels, assign hit points according to the new class by
        > taking half the maximum value for the class, add 1 point, and then
        > your Con bonus (or penalty).
        >
        > How can I add the 1 point afte selecting the average. The average
        > set up would have to allow to select 50% plus 1.
        >
        > Does anyone know who to do this or is my LG Sourcebook is in error.
        >
        > thank you
        > Sean
        > sdarcy@a...
      • David
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 6, 2004
          This can't be done automagically. It has to be manual.

          Settings > Preferences > Hit Points, check User Rolled
          Settings > Preferences > Level Up Options, check Show HP Dialog at Level
          Up

          Then when the chooser comes up after leveling the character choose the
          appropriate value,

          -- david
          Papa-DRB
          Tracker Monkey