Uncapped skill

  • stiilikainen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      I have a particular new skill that I'm trying to implement. I want
      this skill to have the following characteristics:

      1) It should not cost skill points to raise.
      2) It should not be capped by the PC's level (a level 1 PC should be
      able to have 25 points in this skill, for example).

      I'd like to be able to implement this so that I don't have to turn
      off a bunch of options in order to train this skill up.