Custom Equipment problem

  • Martin S Gill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 3:53 PM
      I am trying to add a piece of equipment that was crafted in one of
      my games.

      The Custom item dialogs are not sufficient to do what I want, so I
      tried editing the file manually, but anything I try to do gets
      removed by pcgen the next time it exits.

      The item I need is:

      A Mithral Buckler of Command +1 (AC 2)
      Properites:

      Morale bonus to Will Saves + 2
      Circumstance CHA bonus +4 (i.e. stacks with Cloak of Charisma)
      Hide Penalty -6

      In the lst file I tried the following:

      BASEITEM:Buckler
      NAME:Mithral Buckler (+1) of Command
      BONUS:SKILL|Hide|-6
      BONUS:CHECKS|BASE.Willpower|2
      BONUS:STAT|CHA|TYPE=EquipmentCircumstance|4
      EQMOD:ARMR+1.ARMRMW.SHLDMITH
      SPROP:(Buckler +1 (CHA +4/Mithral/Hide -6/Will +2))

      But it didn't work. all the bonus stuff gets removed by PCGen. (V5.4)

      Do I need to edit an equipmentmod.lst file? If so, there isn't one
      in the custom sources. Can I just create one and it gets picked up?
      It might be worth it, because Command always has the same effect and
      another players has the same enhancement on his armour.

      Can anyone help please?

      Thanks,

      Martin