[BUG] Unable to add new dieties

  • Jeff Stuart
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
      System info first:

      OS: Linux 2.6.3
      Distro: Gentoo
      Java: Blackdown JDK 1.4.1
      PCGen version: 5.6.0

      Bug:

      I am unable to add in ANY FASHION new dieties. I'd like to create a custom
      diety but every time I use the LST editor, it does NOT appear to save the
      diety info. Why? :)
    • Paul W. King
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2004
        Here's what I just did, and it worked for me (5.6, 35e, RSRD only loaded,
        1.4.2_03)

        1) choose 35e game mode
        2) load RSRD
        3) start deity editor
        4) create Ares (CE with Chaos, Destruction, Evil and War domains and
        longsword favored) weapon
        5) save Ares
        6) close PCGen
        7) restart PCGen