Re: [PCGenListFileHelp] Looking for coding help on equipment

  • Ed Beckwith
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
      sort of like a shock lance type thingy from SG1 where you can either beat
      someone with it or shoot lightning bolts at them? I think your best bet is 2
      separate entries... ymmv

      Ed
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
        At 01:36 2004.03.01, monch9ph wrote:
        >Hi,
        >
        >I'm trying to code a weapon that's something like a double weapon but
        >with a twist. One head is a ranged weapon while the other is melee.
        >I know of the ALTxxx Tags but there doesn't seem to be an ALTRANGE.
        >Any suggestions?
        >
        >Monch

        There is a way to specify a different TYPE for the second head. Do your first head as the Range weapon and use the ATLxxx tags to specify that the second head is a melee weapon.

        I'm not sure how it will get displayed do because I don't remember ever seing a weapon defined like that.

        Éric "Space Monkey" Beaudoin (hiding in the trench)
        >> In space, no one can hear you sleep.
        <mailto:beaudoer@...>
      • monch9ph
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2004
          Yup,

          Did try that, what came out of the Csheets is that it will show just
          the ranged table. It won't show the melee set.

          Monch

          --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, Eric Beaudoin