Any Word on Unearthed Arcana

  • monch9ph
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      Hi, I heard that the above is OGL (or a lot of it). Will it come out
      as a free LST in PCGEN. Any timetable if ever?

      Monch
    • Jeremy Turnley
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
        --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "monch9ph" <mon.yao@c...>
        wrote:

        > Hi, I heard that the above is OGL (or a lot of it). Will it come
        out
        > as a free LST in PCGEN. Any timetable if ever?
        >
        > Monch

        I've done a few things from it for my own sets (the Prestige Paladin
        and Presige Ranger), and I'm working slowly on more. Once I get
        enough of it done, I'll submit what I have to Tir and he can put it
        in place if someone hasn't beat me to it.

        I went through the book thouroughly with inputting it in mind last
        night. It looks like the chapter 1 stuff will mostly be no-brainers
        to input with the exception of Bloodlines, the chapter 2 stuff
        should all be easy, and chapter 3's flaws, traits, feats and weapon
        groups should be do-able. The rest of the book is iffy - the armor
        as DR stuff can be done, but will require going through every race
        with natural armor and bringing duplicate entries in. The rest if a
        hodge-podge of stuff that will require a bunch of thought.

        Thoughts?