Re: BAB and Saves above 20th level

  • Thatcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@y..., "Sussenberger, John"
      <john.sussenberger@l...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > If I wanted to support characters with a character level above 20th
      and
      > wanted to stop the progression of BAB and saves from the normal
      class
      > bonuses, how would I do that?
      >
      > For example:
      >
      > A barbarian has a defined BAB equal to his class level
      > (BAB:COMBAT|BAB|CL), I could put a max on that variable, but if a
      > character took 15 levels of barbarian and 15 levels of Ranger, his
      BAB
      > would be 30 (in my system it needs to be cut off at 20).
      >
      > It's pretty late and I'm stumped on how to implement this. Someone
      > throw me some ideas OK?
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > -John-

      You can make characters in PCGen that have a Character Level of more
      than 20. But right now the only support that I know of for a class
      with more than 20 levels or more than 10 if a PrC is if you check the
      ignore level cap in preferences.

      Current we do not have permission to use the Epic Level Handbook as a
      source and since it isn't in the SRD yet we have to wait for
      permission.

      Knightcrawler
      LST Howler Monkey