Armor Tolerance redux

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 8, 2004
      Alright, I'm going to revive this thread, now that I've chewed on it a bit,
      and gotten some more information from the author.

      Armor Tolerance decreases the AC check penalty (to a max of 0) and increases
      the maximum dexterity (to a max of 8) or armor (not shields), and no
      enhancements (other than masterwork) are to be taken into account.

      So, a Knight with Armor Tolerance +4, when wearing full plate would have an
      AC check of -2 (-1 if the armor is mastework (instead of -6 (-5 if the armor
      is masterwork))) and a maximum dexterity of +5 (instead of +1). Likewise,
      if said Knight were wearing studded leather instead, the AC check would be 0
      (instead of -1 (and if the armor was masterwork, Armor Tolerance wouldn't
      kick in at all)) and a maximum dexterity of +8.

      Does that make a bit more sense?

      Paul W. King