Dual requirement question

  • rex_tyler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2002
      Okay, I'm working on a prestige class that grants abilities at
      each level, but also has a skill requirement on those abilities. It
      is a bard-based class, and has a PRESKILL of Perform=10. The ability
      it grants at first level you can only use if you have Perform at 11,
      and so on up the list of abilites it grants.
      Should I try and design this into the class, or since they are all
      SA abilities anyhow, should I just leave it and grant the SAs?

      Just-A-Rat