RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: [FREQ][5.5.9] Tag to add class levels

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2004
      > --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Tir Gwaith"
      > <thoron-tir- gwaith@l...> wrote:
      > > This discussion belongs on pcgen_experimental
      > >

      > > >Subject: [PCGenListFileHelp] [FREQ][5.5.9] Tag to add class levels
      >
      > Acutally, I had misposted here. I did report in PCGen
      > general. You are saying that all FREQs go to pcgen experimental?
      >
      > Andargor

      No, actual discussion about adding functionality should be done in
      experimental. Just creating a FREQ can be done anywhere a TM will see
      it.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein