.MODing costs

  • Paul W. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but I thought I'd ask. I am
      working on a source that converts the MSRD basic equipment Wealth DC
      to credits at a 20:1 ratio. For example, a 10 lb Aluminum Travel
      Case has a Wealth DC of 10 (COST of 10 in our list files). This
      would become 200 credits. Instead of .MODing everything (which I
      think I have to), is there away to just convert msrdequip.lst?

      Paul W. King