[Announcement] Biug tracking now enhanced with Notsys

  • notmousse@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      Greetings,

      I am the new TM in charge of monitoring the PCGen Y! lists. I will be your
      Ruth-less (as I have no Ruth) bug entry unit.

      If you find you've asked about a bug and haven't gotten a reply within a
      reasonable time (half a week or so), feel free to email me directly with an
      appropriate tag ([PCGen] [Bug] [b00bies]) and I'll get back to you.

      This is the NotMousse System (Notsys for short). Please use it well.

      NotMousse
      TM Tamarin

      what's the point?