New Email address

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2004
      Okay our IS dept in their great and infamous wisdom has decided to
      change everyone's email address here at work. I am still getting email
      at "pgrosse at monacohr . com" but who know's how long that will last.
      So could everyone please update their address book to the following:
      "paul . grosse at monacocoach . Com". Minus the spaces of course.

      Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      ICQ: 14397299
      AO: Nylan
      Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)

      "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human race to
      keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein