Re: Help a newbie

  • leraje148
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "niktonessus"
      <niktonessus@y...> wrote:
      > So I guess the long and short of it is where do I begin
      > in creating custom classes? Can anyone direct me to documentation
      > about creating custom classes? I'm fairly computer illeterate so
      > simple terms would be awesome. Thanks in advance guys. Niktonessus

      Unfortunately, creating the files necessary is not done with simple
      terms. But that doesn't mean that anyone cannot learn the terms to do
      so. All the help to create custom classes can be found in your PCGen
      Directory/docs/index.html file. Look on the left side for "List Files"
      and begin there. When you click on "List Files" it should expand and
      you should go to "List File Tag Index". When that opens up, you'll
      find "Class File Tags". There you'll find the way to create the custom
      classes.

      Is it a lot to learn? Depends on how you look at it. But, what else to
      you have except time to do 'something' until the new classes are out, eh?

      Here's hope to your efforts,
      Leraje