Difference Between Here And Other Group?

  • Thatcher
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hey,

      Just wondering the difference between here and the other yahoo
      group. Is it just specifically about LST files? Much less members I
      see. If this is specifically just for LST file help the word needs
      to start being spread.

      Like the Silverbacks should start including the URL for here in their
      sigs of message boards and such.

      Knightcrawler
      LST Howler Monkey
    • Martijn Verburg (DSLWN)
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002

        Yes it is specifically about LST files, a place for LST Monkeys to shine 8-), yes

        If you are a helpful LST Gibbon or above feel free to use the address of this in your sig or whatever 8-)

        Karianna

        TM