RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Digest Number 632

  • James Vassar
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2004
      I just downloaded, installed and started testing the new Janueary 21, 2004
      PCGEN Version 5.5.8.
      I decided to create a 2nd Level Human Sorceror, just to test the thing out.
      It will not let me give a 2nd Level Sorceror 2x 1st level spells. The "Class
      Info" panel says I should get 6x 0-level spells and 2x 1-level spells. I was
      able to select all 6 0-level spells without a hitch. When I tried to select
      the 2nd and last 2st level spell PCGEN generated an error message of "You
      can only learn 2 spells for level 1 and there are no higher-level slots
      available - OK". This is obviously a profile description error somewhere in
      the Character Class profile. Is that something a user can change easily on
      their own database session? I assume it can be done, but I thought I should
      alert the PCGEN administrator of this problem.