RE: [PCGenListFileHelp] Re: Arrrggghhh

  • Paul Grosse
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 23, 2004
      > <quote who="Paul Grosse">

      > >> Yea, but it's not invalid yet.
      > >>

      > > And you will note that that is on the one that loads in
      > both computers.
      >
      > I would suggest upgrading them both to the same version of
      > Java. I currently have a problem with the Alignment combo
      > box. On my Linux box it works fine, on the XP box you can not
      > select an item in the box with the mouse (you can with the
      > keyboard, but not the mouse)
      >
      > --
      > regards,
      > Frugal
      > -OS Chimp

      I can see some functionality working different. But why would it exclude
      only one source? And they both show up in 3e and 35e mode on my work
      computer.

      Well I just said to hell with it, renamed the directory I had on my
      laptop and copied the entire pcgen558 directory to my laptop, and now it
      works. But I still can't find any differences between the two sets.