Cant get bite attack to output:

  • iss1701a
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2004
      I created a template that has a Natural Bite: Here is the code used:
      NATURALATTACKS:Bite,Weapon.Natural.Melee.Piercing.Slashing.Bludgeoning
      ,*1,1d4
      The attack is listed in my equipment list, but can no be equiped as
      natural weapon, can be carried, not carried, or placed in a
      contianer. once outputed to a sheet both the To Hit and Damage blocks
      are recorded as NA, What am I doing wrong?