Re: FRV "Chosen" templates

  • Joshua
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 22, 2004
      --- In PCGenListFileHelp@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Grosse"
      <pgrosse@m...> wrote:

      > > Alternately you could buy CMP's datasets for the FR. I mean
      > > it would save you time. Unless they don't have the "Chosen"
      > > templates figured out either.
      > >
      > > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      >
      > I just looked at my set, CMP only has The Magister template done,
      which
      > is the official title of Mystara's Chosen One isn't it? It's
      defined in
      > the Magic of Faerun set.
      >
      > Anyway it was done using the "SPELL:Acid Fog|1|Innate|Spider
      > Climb|3|ClassAbility" TAG that I posted.
      >
      > Paul "Yes that Paul" Grosse
      > PCGen OGL Chimp & LST Lemur-in-training
      > ICQ: 14397299
      > AO: Nylan
      > Various forums: Nylan (or Nylanfs)
      >
      > "The Earth is just too small and fragile a basket for the human
      race to
      > keep all it's eggs in." - Robert Heinlein

      The Chosen, from what I have seen and read, choose thier individual
      spells ( and immunities) when they are Granted "Chosen" status. I
      had already gleaned the method you suggested, but that leaves me
      with creating a unique template for any or all Chosen that I create,
      I was hoping there was some undocumented or lesser known CHOOSE or
      LIST function that would put spells/spell levels under its
      options... suppose not huh?

      Thanks though
      Joshua